This document will govern all business activities that involve the processing of personal data undertaken by Tanjay Outsourcing Technology Incorporated (TOTI) and any person working under the Company’s direction or control.
This Policy is applicable to all Personal Data collected, received, possessed, owned, controlled, stored, dealt with, or handled by TOTI in respect of an individual. Personal Data and information that TOTI handles for its clients in the context of providing technology and outsourcing services shall be processed according to the contractual provisions and specific privacy practices agreed upon with each client, as applicable. As such, please read this privacy notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will deal with it.
Be it noted that your rights for any particular service will be determined by the notice provided with such service, and in the event of a conflict between this notice and that notice, the specific notice provided with the service shall control. Moreover, if you do not provide necessary Personal Data to us, we will indicate that in our registration forms and consequently, we may not be able to provide you with our services. This notice can change from time to time. If you have any questions or concerns about our administration of your Personal Data, contact us at email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect and use personal data to support and further our businesses. We will collect personal data directly from individuals wherever practical, and always in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
The types of information that may be collected either directly or indirectly, includes but not limited to:
- Information for identification and other personal circumstances
- Contact Information
- Employment preferences
- Educational and employment background
- Personality attributes and skills
- Licenses, certifications, and other credentials
- Organizations and affiliations
- Government-issued information and/or certifications or clearances
- Special categories of personal data including but not limited to gender, biometric data, data concerning health
- Registration data including systems assigned identifiers and captured photo
- Details of administrative, civil, or criminal offenses
- Compensation and payroll data
TOTI uses such personal data only for relevant, appropriate, and customary purposes, such as:
- To process your job application using the information you have provided with TOTI to determine your qualification and/or eligibility for the position you are applying for.
- To conduct a background investigation to determine your qualification. A separate consent form will be used for this process.
- Disclose your Personal Data and screening results to our clients or client representatives and all who are relevantly involved in the hiring process which may do further collection and processing of your Personal Data. Such processing by the client or client representatives may be stored and occur in other countries.
- To keep in contact with you, to inform, update and discuss new relevant job opportunities and any subsequent progression through the job search process.
- Enrollment to government-mandated agency, endorsement of a payroll account, timekeeping and payroll processing, client-mandated reporting based on the service commitments and Data Processing Agreements, and internal and external audits should your job application be successful.
- For other legitimate and/or business-related purpose. TOTI reserves the right to process your personal information in order to:
- comply with applicable laws and legal obligations
- respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities
- comply with valid legal processes issued by competent government authorities
- protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of TOTI, visitors, and employees
- permit TOTI to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that the organization may sustain
- respond to an emergency
- monitor and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
Personal data retention
We retain personal data to provide our services, stay in contact with you and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, our policies and professional obligations. Unless a different time frame applies because of business need or specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, where we retain personal data in accordance with these uses, we retain personal data for five years. We will dispose of personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it. While the digital/electronic formats will be stored in the company database that can be used as a reference for re-hiring employees.
In general, personal data may be shared within TOTI, where legally permitted for reasonable and appropriate business purposes. However, even within the Company, we restrict access to personal data to those teams who need to accomplish their assigned business functions.
Disclosure of personal data beyond the employees or contractors of TOTI, may be made only pursuant to an agreement, business necessity, as permitted or required by law or legal process, or with the consent of the individual. The following examples illustrate some of the reasons that personal data is disclosed to third parties about:
We may disclose personal data about employees to a range of third parties who provide our employees with services, such as health care management. We may also disclose personal data to government entities where necessary in order to comply with labor requirements or income tax reporting.
Personal data may always be disclosed in connection with legal compliance initiatives, in response to a government request for information or as part of the Company’s due diligence for compliance purposes.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Under data privacy legislations, an individual has various rights to their personal data.
These include the following rights:
1 – RIGHTS TO BE INFORMED
An individual has the right to be informed that their personal data will be, are being, or were collected and processed. TOTI will never collect, process, and store personal data without an individual’s consent unless otherwise provided by law.
For more information about the Consent process, refer to the Consent section of this policy.
2 – RIGHTS TO ACCESS
TOTI shall generally provide individuals with an opportunity to examine their own personal data, confirm the accuracy and completeness of their personal data, if appropriate.
Individuals are also entitled to a copy of their personal information the Company holds about them, although they may not be able to receive information which identifies or relates to anybody else.
3 – RIGHTS TO CORRECTION
Individuals have the right to request to update their records for the purpose of accuracy.
4 – PORTABILITY RIGHTS
Individuals have the right to move their personal data to another data controller: however this right is limited to the following circumstance:
Data which have been provided directly to the Company, data which is used in order to fulfil a contract or is in preparation for a contract, and the data is automated (e.g. this right does not apply to paper records).
5 – RIGHTS TO ERASURE
This enables individuals to delete or remove their personal data where there is no longer legal or legitimate basis for us continue to process it.
6 – RIGHTS TO RESTRICT OR OBJECT TO PROCESSING
Relevant privacy laws gives individuals the right to object to processing of their personal data carried out by TOTI and/or to ask the Company to restrict processing of your personal data. These are not absolute rights, except for the right to prevent use of your personal data for marketing and fundraising purposes and apply only in limited circumstances.
The rights of objection and restriction are complicated, and each instance will be assessed individually.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENTS
We may change the contents of this statement as we see fit, and will notify clients of the changes as soon as they become effective
SGI Compound, Nono Limbaga Drive, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines 6204
McDonald's 2nd floor, Noblefranca St, Dumaguete, 6200 Negros Oriental